Venkat Wings Royal Yelahanka Bangalore – A Luxurious Residential Development, Yelahanka Bangalore Properties
Pune, Maharashtra, India (DiscountedFlats (Business Wire India))
Wings Royal is build up with finest material to meet the hi standard in workmanship. Wings Royal is located in air, noise and water pollution free area that is in North Bangalore and proximately close to city, International Airport, metro/high speed railway station, prominent schools, hospitals, malls, markets etc. Wings Royal has corner of a BDA layout/ park and 80ft road with excellent cross ventilation
Wings Royal Bangalore Quick Access
5 k.m. from Manyata Tech Park
Schools like Vidyashilp, Mallya International, Green Country public, Delhi Public school and Seshadripuram College are in a close proximity.
Columbia Asia Hospital, Baptist Hospital, many other private hospitals and railway stations are all very close-by.
600 Meters from new International Airport
Very close to the farmers market for fresh vegetables and fruits
Wings Royal Amenities
Power Back Up
RCC Frame Structure
Children's play area
100% Power backup
Rain Water Harvesting
Sewage Treatment Plant
4 automatic Passenger Elevators
More Projects by Venkat Estates
Browse More Bangalore Properties
About Discounted Flats:
Discounted Flats (India Properties) is a Pan-India group booking channel, which groups individual residential buyers based across India to avail discounts of up to 35%. DF has consolidated all residential projects of metros and sub-metros (including even the smallest residential project) for sales purpose. DF does not charge their customers anything but instead charges brokerage from the builders. DFs USP is “customer empowerment” including tangible discounts, state-of-the-art services, single source for the residential primary market of the country, and advanced analytics.
Feed from BusinessWire
Election Authorities Discuss the Future of Election Automation
Source: Business Wire On: 12th Mar, 17:54
ColorPlus Proves Itself a Winner in the Customer Loyalty Domain
Source: Capillary Technologies On: 12th Mar, 17:33
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts Announces Entry into Indonesia
Source: Business Wire On: 12th Mar, 17:16
STC life, Co., Ltd. Successfully TreatsCanadian Pulmonary Fibrosis Patient at 97.7 B&H Hospital Stem Cell Center
Source: Business Wire On: 12th Mar, 16:39
Three New Projects Receive Funding Across Asia to Improve Safe Sanitation
Source: Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation On: 12th Mar, 16:28
Dentsu Named Advertising Agency of the Year, Network of the Year, and Interactive Agency of the Year at ADFEST 2014
Source: Business Wire On: 12th Mar, 15:33
Hyundai Launches Modern Family Sedan ‘Xcent’
Source: Hyundai Motor India Limited On: 12th Mar, 15:33
Quikr Raises $90M in Funding Led by Kinnevik
Source: Quikr On: 12th Mar, 14:01
IIT Madras Establishes Centre for Technology and Policy
Source: IIT Madras On: 12th Mar, 13:00
Azbil Corporation: New Valve Positioner to Contribute to Safe and Stable Plant Operation
Source: Business Wire On: 12th Mar, 11:48
- 11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield
- Traffic can be stopped only for President, Vice President and Prime Minister
- “Entrepreneurs should always have a clear vision,” says Meenal Arora
- Citrus Check Inns mis-selling holiday package as investment plan?
- Sensex, Nifty in a highly bullish mode: Weekly market report
- Bitcoin exchange First Meta's CEO found dead in Singapore
- Need for immediate crack down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part I
- Cracking down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part II
- Sensex, Nifty in a massive rally: Friday closing report
- Sensex, Nifty close at all time high on shrinking CAD: Thursday closing report
- What Really Happened at United Bank of India?
- Is SEBI aware of huge mutual fund upfront commissions?
- QNet fallout? Pushpam Appalanaidu, MD of QuestNet India, arrested
- A Thin Dividing Line: An eye-opener on Indian losses due to tax treaties
- “Ambani ki dukaan Includes Congress-BJP-Media” — Kejriwal
- How RTI activist exposed Pune Div Commissioner Prabhakar Deshmukh’s land scam
- United Bank’s bulging NPAs: What went wrong?
- Crazy about “corporate governance norms”, SEBI is blind about Geodesic
- Who is 'pepper spray' Rajagopal?
- AAP’s Glare is directed at select businessmen
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls