Bhagwati Heritage Kamothe Navi Mumbai, Bhagwati Heritage Spacious Apartments -A Perfect Harmony of Comfort & Style
Pune, Maharashtra, India (DiscountedFlats (Business Wire India))
Bhagwati Heritage is a project of 10 multi-storied towers of 13 floors each offers, home that represents perfect harmony of comfort & style. Located at Kamothe, it is a residential as well as commercial township in the city of Navi Mumbai. It is a premier city in Navi Mumbai and was one of the first "nodes" developed by CIDCO. Kamothe is one of the oldest and most developed nodes in Navi Mumbai.
Bhagwati Heritage Location Advantage
Situated at just 7 - 10 minutes walkable distance from Khandeshwar railway station.
Khandeshwar is 2nd next station after Kharghar and one station before Panvel.
Approx 1 hr 20 min from CST by train on the harbor line route
1 min drive from JNPT highway / 2 mins from Mumbai Pune express way
Excellent location: Adjoining 22 mtr. Main road
Approx 2.5 kms from Navi Mumbai International Airport
Bhagwati Heritage Amenities
Ample parking space
Children's play areas
School, Collage, Market, Hospitals in vicinity
More Projects by Bhagwati Group
Browse More Projects Mumbai
About Discounted Flats:
Discounted Flats ( India Properties) is a Pan-India group booking channel, which groups individual residential buyers based across India to avail discounts of up to 35%. DF has consolidated all residential projects of metros and sub-metros (including even the smallest residential project) for sales purpose. DF does not charge their customers anything but instead charges brokerage from the builders. DFs USP is "customer empowerment" including tangible discounts, state-of-the-art services, single source for the residential primary market of the country, and advanced analytics.
Feed from BusinessWire
Priyanka Chopra, Manish Malhotra, Dr. Mukesh Batra, Ratan Tata, Mukesh Ambani, Dr. Laud, Dr. Mukesh Hariawala, Dilip Surana Among Others to Receive Prestigious India Leadership Conclave Awards 2013
Source: Indian Affairs (Business Wire India) On: 20th Jun, 12:27
Award Winning Healthcare Economist Dr. Mukesh Hariawala to Address on Barack Obama’s 2nd Term, Business Implications on Indian Healthcare System
Source: Indian Affairs (Business Wire India) On: 20th Jun, 11:33
Gemalto deploys first contactless cards in Latvia for SEB
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 20th Jun, 11:30
ZTE Wins Best Optical Product - 100G Award
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 20th Jun, 11:22
Nobel Prize Laureatte, Dr. Louis J. Ignarro Shares with Asian Physicians Key Information about His Breakthrough Research in Heart Disease Prevention
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 20th Jun, 11:19
Digital River Provides Global Online Subscription Services for Adobe Systems Creative Cloud Across 19 Geographies
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 20th Jun, 11:12
Another Step towards Olympic and Paralympic Games in Oslo
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 20th Jun, 11:02
Kronos Makes Workforce Management Easier Than Ever with Workforce Central 7
Source: Kronos (Business Wire India) On: 20th Jun, 11:00
Supernet Signs Multi-Year Contract with SES for GSM Backhaul
Source: Business Wire (Business Wire India) On: 20th Jun, 10:55
Mumbai Agency Brandniti Makes Mark in its 1st Year
Source: Brandniti (Business Wire India) On: 20th Jun, 10:50
Feed from PR Newswire
Chic Outlet Shopping® Launches its New 'Globalista' Campaign Photographed and Directed by Mary McCartney - Featuring Julia Restoin Roitfeld and Milla Jovovich
Source: Value Retail PLC On: 20th Jun, 03:30 AM
TimesJobs.com Delhi Jumbo Job Fair Begins Tomorrow
Source: Times Business Solutions Limited On: 20th Jun, 02:30 AM
Flytxt Expands South Asian Presence; Inks Deal With Etisalat, Afghanistan
Source: Flytxt Mobile Solutions Pvt Ltd On: 20th Jun, 02:05 AM
The Third Edition of India Association Congress 2013 to Take Place Along With Business Travel MICE Expo
Source: CIMGlobal On: 20th Jun, 01:19 AM
Rio de Janeiro Launches Public-private Partnership for Zero-emission Transportation
Source: Renault-Nissan Alliance On: 19th Jun, 01:24 PM
Innovative Drug Delivery Systems: Novel Product and Formulation Technology Licensing Opportunities for Generic Pharmaceutical Companies
Source: Bharat Book Bureau On: 19th Jun, 09:30 AM
Drug Patent Watch
Source: Bharat Book Bureau On: 19th Jun, 09:30 AM
Tata Consultancy Services CEO N Chandrasekaran Named One of STEMconnector's "100 CEO Leaders in STEM"
Source: Tata Consultancy Services On: 19th Jun, 09:30 AM
HGS Makes Major Additions to its Leadership Team
Source: HGS On: 19th Jun, 09:00 AM
Major Post Production Facility, AM Studios Chooses Auro 11.1 by Barco on Account of Unique 3D Sound Experience
Source: Barco Electronic Systems Pvt. Ltd On: 19th Jun, 06:58 AM
- Banks Vs Depositors
- FIR against godman Brahmrishi Kumarswami
- FIPB defers decision on Jet-Etihad deal; Telenor gets go-ahead
- WPI-based Inflation eases to 4.7% in May
- I-T dept issues Rs816 crore demand notice on Wipro
- Government rectifies IIP data to 2.2% within 24 hours
- Naxals attack Dhanbad-Patna train, kills RPF jawan
- SEBI seeks details of Infosys board meeting of 1st June
- Banks start charging money for SMS alerts, mobile banking
- Amway India chief, two others arrested under PCMCS Act. What about other MLMs?
- TDS on bank deposits: RBI’s advice to acknowledge 15-G/15-H is only half a step
- Corporate Governance: Convenience Rules with Infy Too
- Credit Sudhaar asking Rs16,000 a year for restoring 'credit'?
- Governance Deficit in Infosys?
- “Banks should not be selling third-party products,” RBI deputy governor
- Someone knew Narayana Murthy is coming back and traded on it
- Voila! A demand draft is bounced!
- Many messy reasons why people prefer gold. Can the FM remove them?
- Mango: Our Super Functional Food
- Suicides: Thousands of helpless men are victimized every year, says SIFF
- When Narayana Murthy walked the talk on Good Governance
- HDFC Bank pitches toxic product to NRIs
- A yield of 19.4%?
- Exclusive: Here is the Real Estate Bill, kept hidden from public
- Monitoring politically exposed persons: Need for a new approach by RBI
- Moneylife Impact: Now pay online for your passport; challan option also available
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls