Bhagwati Heritage Kamothe Navi Mumbai, Bhagwati Heritage Spacious Apartments -A Perfect Harmony of Comfort & Style
Pune, Maharashtra, India (DiscountedFlats (Business Wire India))
Bhagwati Heritage is a project of 10 multi-storied towers of 13 floors each offers, home that represents perfect harmony of comfort & style. Located at Kamothe, it is a residential as well as commercial township in the city of Navi Mumbai. It is a premier city in Navi Mumbai and was one of the first "nodes" developed by CIDCO. Kamothe is one of the oldest and most developed nodes in Navi Mumbai.
Bhagwati Heritage Location Advantage
Situated at just 7 - 10 minutes walkable distance from Khandeshwar railway station.
Khandeshwar is 2nd next station after Kharghar and one station before Panvel.
Approx 1 hr 20 min from CST by train on the harbor line route
1 min drive from JNPT highway / 2 mins from Mumbai Pune express way
Excellent location: Adjoining 22 mtr. Main road
Approx 2.5 kms from Navi Mumbai International Airport
Bhagwati Heritage Amenities
Ample parking space
Children's play areas
School, Collage, Market, Hospitals in vicinity
More Projects by Bhagwati Group
Browse More Projects Mumbai
About Discounted Flats:
Discounted Flats ( India Properties) is a Pan-India group booking channel, which groups individual residential buyers based across India to avail discounts of up to 35%. DF has consolidated all residential projects of metros and sub-metros (including even the smallest residential project) for sales purpose. DF does not charge their customers anything but instead charges brokerage from the builders. DFs USP is "customer empowerment" including tangible discounts, state-of-the-art services, single source for the residential primary market of the country, and advanced analytics.
Feed from BusinessWire
IIT Madras Establishes Centre for Technology and Policy
Source: IIT Madras On: 12th Mar, 13:00
Azbil Corporation: New Valve Positioner to Contribute to Safe and Stable Plant Operation
Source: Business Wire On: 12th Mar, 11:48
ZTE Ranked One of Top Three Vendors for Videoconferencing
Source: Business Wire On: 12th Mar, 11:42
Quintiles Honored as ‘Best CRO in Asia’ for 3rd Time in Four Years
Source: Business Wire On: 12th Mar, 11:33
Mentor Capital Acquires 60% of Bhang Chocolate for $39 Million
Source: Business Wire On: 12th Mar, 11:28
Dr Sreeni Tripuraneni is Honored With the Outstanding Entrepreneur Award from the Prestigious Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards
Source: 4G Identity Solutions Pvt. Ltd. On: 12th Mar, 10:00
Analog Devices Launches Anveshan 2014 – A Student Fellowship Program to Inspire and Innovate
Source: Analog Devices, Inc On: 11th Mar, 18:49
Steria European Survey Reveals that Overconfidence Threatens Enterprises’ Security
Source: Steria On: 11th Mar, 17:35
First International Road Traffic Accident Conference Inaugurated in Abu Dhabi
Source: Business Wire On: 11th Mar, 16:36
Asian Paints Launches Colour Next 2014 – The 11th Edition of Annual Colour Trend Predictions for India
Source: Asian Paints On: 11th Mar, 16:22
- 11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield
- Traffic can be stopped only for President, Vice President and Prime Minister
- “Entrepreneurs should always have a clear vision,” says Meenal Arora
- Sensex, Nifty in a highly bullish mode: Weekly market report
- Citrus Check Inns mis-selling holiday package as investment plan?
- Does the election expenses limit have any meaning?
- Bitcoin exchange First Meta's CEO found dead in Singapore
- Need for immediate crack down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part I
- Cracking down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part II
- Sensex, Nifty in a massive rally: Friday closing report
- What Really Happened at United Bank of India?
- QNet: Bombay HC rejects Transview plea to defreeze bank accounts
- Is SEBI aware of huge mutual fund upfront commissions?
- QNet fallout? Pushpam Appalanaidu, MD of QuestNet India, arrested
- A Thin Dividing Line: An eye-opener on Indian losses due to tax treaties
- “Ambani ki dukaan Includes Congress-BJP-Media” — Kejriwal
- United Bank’s bulging NPAs: What went wrong?
- How RTI activist exposed Pune Div Commissioner Prabhakar Deshmukh’s land scam
- Crazy about “corporate governance norms”, SEBI is blind about Geodesic
- Who is 'pepper spray' Rajagopal?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls