Playing the victim after getting caught
Indians are eager to defend Rajat Gupta because we are too used to the powerful always getting away in India. Take a look at a short list
Rajat Gupta, for most Indians, was the ultimate success story. He had good looks, was well-educated (IIT-Delhi, Harvard Business School) and rose to the pinnacle of corporate glory when he became the first Indian to head the powerful McKinsey & Company, which calls itself “the trusted advisor to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.” As the CEO of McKinsey, this man was probably privy to more corporate secrets around the world ...
To continue reading this article, you must be a Premium subscriber...
More in Moneylife
TAX Torture +3435 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation launches Legal Helpline and Resource Centre
- Pune voter list file inspection shows deletion is done fraudulently!
- Reliance Sues authors of “Gas Wars – Crony Capitalism and the Ambanis”
- Sahara Group's public apology for aggressive advertisements against SEBI
- Reliance Life terminates AB Capital, lodges criminal complaints after Moneylife expose
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for mobile internet
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls