No official reports of black money of companies in foreign banks: Government
In a written reply Minister of State for Finance SS Palanimanickam said there are no official or authentic reports of large scale stashing of black money belonging to corporate houses in foreign banks
More in Moneylife
What Really Happened at United Bank of India? +8084 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation launches Legal Helpline and Resource Centre
- 11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield
- AAP’s Glare is directed at select businessmen
- Traffic can be stopped only for President, Vice President and Prime Minister
- The UBI Saga Exposes Many Warts
- “Entrepreneurs should always have a clear vision,” says Meenal Arora
- Does the election expenses limit have any meaning?
- Bitcoin exchange First Meta's CEO found dead in Singapore
- Sensex, Nifty in a highly bullish mode: Weekly market report
- Need for immediate crack down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part I
- FMP is unclear to investors: Our Online Survey Results
- What Really Happened at United Bank of India?
- Is SEBI aware of huge mutual fund upfront commissions?
- QNet: Bombay HC rejects Transview plea to defreeze bank accounts
- QNet fallout? Pushpam Appalanaidu, MD of QuestNet India, arrested
- A Thin Dividing Line: An eye-opener on Indian losses due to tax treaties
- Scam-tainted officers gunning for Dr Ashok Khemka?
- “Ambani ki dukaan Includes Congress-BJP-Media” — Kejriwal
- How RTI activist exposed Pune Div Commissioner Prabhakar Deshmukh’s land scam
- United Bank’s bulging NPAs: What went wrong?
- Who is 'pepper spray' Rajagopal?
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls