Live From A Lounge: Meals in the air
Meals on a plane were once a norm. Not anymore. A lowdown on how you can get one
For a long time, it was a given that flight tickets included a hot meal. This was true when the only airlines that existed in India were full-service carriers such as Indian Airlines (now Air India) and Jet Airways. However, times have changed and, with more passengers wanting to fly cheap, meals have been among the first ‘frills’ to be done away with.
Business class flyers in India will be given a meal, so that is one of the surest ...
To continue reading this article, you must be a Premium subscriber...
More in Moneylife
11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield +4896 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation launches Legal Helpline and Resource Centre
- 11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield
- Traffic can be stopped only for President, Vice President and Prime Minister
- “Entrepreneurs should always have a clear vision,” says Meenal Arora
- Citrus Check Inns mis-selling holiday package as investment plan?
- Sensex, Nifty in a highly bullish mode: Weekly market report
- Bitcoin exchange First Meta's CEO found dead in Singapore
- Need for immediate crack down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part I
- Cracking down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part II
- Sensex, Nifty in a massive rally: Friday closing report
- Sensex, Nifty close at all time high on shrinking CAD: Thursday closing report
- What Really Happened at United Bank of India?
- Is SEBI aware of huge mutual fund upfront commissions?
- QNet fallout? Pushpam Appalanaidu, MD of QuestNet India, arrested
- A Thin Dividing Line: An eye-opener on Indian losses due to tax treaties
- “Ambani ki dukaan Includes Congress-BJP-Media” — Kejriwal
- How RTI activist exposed Pune Div Commissioner Prabhakar Deshmukh’s land scam
- United Bank’s bulging NPAs: What went wrong?
- Who is 'pepper spray' Rajagopal?
- Crazy about “corporate governance norms”, SEBI is blind about Geodesic
- AAP’s Glare is directed at select businessmen
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls