Live From A Lounge: Meals in the air
Meals on a plane were once a norm. Not anymore. A lowdown on how you can get one
For a long time, it was a given that flight tickets included a hot meal. This was true when the only airlines that existed in India were full-service carriers such as Indian Airlines (now Air India) and Jet Airways. However, times have changed and, with more passengers wanting to fly cheap, meals have been among the first ‘frills’ to be done away with.
Business class flyers in India will be given a meal, so that is one of the surest ...
To continue reading this article, you must be a Premium subscriber...
More in Moneylife
TAX Torture +3435 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation launches Legal Helpline and Resource Centre
- Pune voter list file inspection shows deletion is done fraudulently!
- Reliance Sues authors of “Gas Wars – Crony Capitalism and the Ambanis”
- Sahara Group's public apology for aggressive advertisements against SEBI
- Reliance Life terminates AB Capital, lodges criminal complaints after Moneylife expose
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for mobile internet
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls