Moneylife » Grin & bear it
Grin & bear it
It is common knowledge that the Dr Manmohan Singh government is ineffective. The regime is able to cover up its misdeeds through a brilliant use of deceit and bluster. The government might have been a deliberate and conniving bystander to the loot. But, in media management and cunning deception, it has proven to be second to none.
Let us try to decipher the primary motivations driving this government.
It is guilty of the highest crime against the nation because of its desperation to pursue its twin obsessions.
a) Its eager pro-corporate obsession: The entire crony capitalistic ‘India story’—the Radia ...
To continue reading this article, you must be a Premium subscriber...
More in Moneylife
11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield +4373 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation launches Legal Helpline and Resource Centre
- 11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield
- AAP’s Glare is directed at select businessmen
- Traffic can be stopped only for President, Vice President and Prime Minister
- “Entrepreneurs should always have a clear vision,” says Meenal Arora
- Sensex, Nifty in a highly bullish mode: Weekly market report
- Does the election expenses limit have any meaning?
- Bitcoin exchange First Meta's CEO found dead in Singapore
- Citrus Check Inns mis-selling holiday package as investment plan?
- Need for immediate crack down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part I
- FMP is unclear to investors: Our Online Survey Results
- What Really Happened at United Bank of India?
- Is SEBI aware of huge mutual fund upfront commissions?
- QNet fallout? Pushpam Appalanaidu, MD of QuestNet India, arrested
- QNet: Bombay HC rejects Transview plea to defreeze bank accounts
- A Thin Dividing Line: An eye-opener on Indian losses due to tax treaties
- Scam-tainted officers gunning for Dr Ashok Khemka?
- “Ambani ki dukaan Includes Congress-BJP-Media” — Kejriwal
- United Bank’s bulging NPAs: What went wrong?
- How RTI activist exposed Pune Div Commissioner Prabhakar Deshmukh’s land scam
- Crazy about “corporate governance norms”, SEBI is blind about Geodesic
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls