BullionIndia offers gold and silver trading with no demat and no brokerage: What is the catch?
BullionIndia offers a new mode of buying precious metals, apart from existing options of physical purchase, gold ETF, e-gold/e-silver, gold fund-of-funds and futures market. Should you go for it?
BullionIndia.in claims to offer gold and silver trading at wholesale prices. Its features include no brokerage charges for buying and selling as well as no need for a demat account. It allows buying and selling in low denominations of 0.1 gm gold and 1 gm of silver. Physical delivery of your holdings is also a feature with payment of delivery charges. The new service gives you an option other than the ...
To continue reading this article, you must be a Premium subscriber...
More in Moneylife
11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield +4824 views
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Moneylife Foundation launches Legal Helpline and Resource Centre
Sothat TA DA and additional PERKS canbe claimed. Vaibhav Dhoka
- 11 Stocks with High Dividend Yield
- Traffic can be stopped only for President, Vice President and Prime Minister
- “Entrepreneurs should always have a clear vision,” says Meenal Arora
- Citrus Check Inns mis-selling holiday package as investment plan?
- Sensex, Nifty in a highly bullish mode: Weekly market report
- Bitcoin exchange First Meta's CEO found dead in Singapore
- Need for immediate crack down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part I
- Cracking down on high flying wilful defaulters –Part II
- Sensex, Nifty in a massive rally: Friday closing report
- Sensex, Nifty close at all time high on shrinking CAD: Thursday closing report
- What Really Happened at United Bank of India?
- Is SEBI aware of huge mutual fund upfront commissions?
- QNet fallout? Pushpam Appalanaidu, MD of QuestNet India, arrested
- A Thin Dividing Line: An eye-opener on Indian losses due to tax treaties
- “Ambani ki dukaan Includes Congress-BJP-Media” — Kejriwal
- United Bank’s bulging NPAs: What went wrong?
- How RTI activist exposed Pune Div Commissioner Prabhakar Deshmukh’s land scam
- Crazy about “corporate governance norms”, SEBI is blind about Geodesic
- Who is 'pepper spray' Rajagopal?
- AAP’s Glare is directed at select businessmen
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls