Our RTI aplication reveals that while IRDA was about to launch a customer awareness campaign, Life Insurance Council, the mouthpiece of insurers was opposed to the move, even while admitting that fraudulent selling affected 3%-5% of the customers
Forensic Audit cannot reveal anything new or substantial. It is no better than any audits that remain essentially a post mortem exercise, pure and simple. It carries an enormous price tag only because of its fancy name
Feed from BusinessWire
Mahindra Finance Announces Audited Financial Results for the Quarter and Year Ended 31st March 2014
Source: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. On: 25th Apr, 11:49
Conrad Hotels & Resorts Connects Guests and Film Enthusiasts to Tribeca Film Festival
Source: Business Wire On: 25th Apr, 10:33
Dr. Arun Chandavarkar Appointed as CEO and Joint Managing Director of Biocon Ltd.
Source: Biocon Limited On: 24th Apr, 23:32
Broad-Based Business Momentum Helps Biocon Deliver 16% Revenue Growth in FY14
Source: Biocon Limited On: 24th Apr, 22:32
Quintiles and Biogen Idec Announce Comprehensive Clinical Development Partnership
Source: Business Wire On: 24th Apr, 17:43
Hilton HHonors Announces Double Your HHonors Promotion
Source: Business Wire On: 24th Apr, 17:42
- Pune voter list file inspection shows deletion is done fraudulently!
- Reliance Sues authors of “Gas Wars – Crony Capitalism and the Ambanis”
- Sahara Group's public apology for aggressive advertisements against SEBI
- Reliance Life terminates AB Capital, lodges criminal complaints after Moneylife expose
- TRAI to fix minimum download speed for mobile internet
What's your say?
What you said
Thanks for casting your votes! View Previous Polls